Equipping your home with a stick vacuum will simplify your household. This type of equipment will make you go faster in your tasks. However, to get results that meet your expectations, you will need the right device. In this review, you will find a list of the best cordless stick vacuum for tile floors products like ORFELD Cordless Air Force 360 Cordless stick vacuum cleaner that fascinates users with its versatility. Dyson V8 Animal Cord-Free stick vacuum also responds with its integrated and removable hand device. With it, cleaning your floors and high areas will not be a problem.
What Is The Best Stick Vacuum For Tile Floors?
- Dyson V8 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum | Best Dyson Cordless Vacuum For Tile Floors
- ORFELD Cordless Vacuum, Stick Vacuum Cleaner 4 In 1 | Best Cordless Stick Vacuum 2021
- Aivatoba Portable Cordless Handheld Vacuums | Best Cordless Stick Vacuum For Tile Floors
- BLACK+DECKER Cordless Stick Vacuum & Hand Vac, 2-In-1 | Best Stick Vacuum For Tile Floors
- Bissell, 2747A Powerfresh Vac & Steam All-In-One Vacuum | Best Corded Stick Vacuum
1. Dyson V8 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum
The Dyson V8 Animal has the features necessary to answer the question of which is the best cordless vacuum cleaner on the market. For this, the brand has provided it with an innovative design updated by technological advances. First of all, its efficiency is conditioned by its V8 digital engine associated with the Cyclones 2 Tier Radial system comprising 15 components operating in parallel.
With this, no particle escapes its suction power. The latter is also combined with a filtration mechanism that aims to capture all the allergenic elements. Sensitive people will then find their accounts. The handling remains relatively easy with a trigger for continuous operation. With one click, this model also turns into a stick. In broom mode, you can lean on its motorized brush. The roller is used for soft floors while the direct-drive head is suitable for hard surfaces. The wall-mounted docking station allows easy storage of the set and saves space when storing accessories.
- Long autonomy: At full load, this equipment is able to operate for 40 minutes before falling into the harbor. This gives you plenty of time to complete your cleaning activities.
- Versatile: This device can be used in the maintenance of the whole house. It will help you remove dust from floor to ceiling, and even furniture by switching to vacuuming mode.
- Increased efficiency: The digital engine is combined with Cyclones 2 Tier Radial ™ technology to capture the finest particles.
2. ORFELD Cordless Vacuum, Stick Vacuum Cleaner 4 in 1
This equipment bearing the Orfield logo impresses buyers with its efficiency. This is also the first criterion that consumers look for on this type of device. For this, the designer has equipped this specimen with a brushless motor that is durable over time and does not require any particular maintenance. The Li-ion battery gives it a power of 160 Wallowing this device to overcome all kinds of dirt, and this, on all types of surface. Its intensity is adjustable on two levels. And since the head is interchangeable, you can easily adapt it to the nature of your activities.
Regarding recharging the battery, you must position the assembly on the wall base. You have to wait 4 hours before the process ends. You can always refer to the LED indicator which keeps you informed of the progress of the process.
- Powerful: With its 160 W on the meter and a suction intensity of around 17,000 Pa, this device gives no respite to the finest particles as well as large dirt. A single pass is enough to clean everything.
- Innovative filtration: The efficiency of the component is ensured by its cyclonic technology on 4 levels. It is able to retain up to 99% of solid elements while rejecting hygienic air. This system is particularly suitable for people suffering from asthma and allergies.
- Reduced autonomy in turbo mode: When you activate this option, you will only have a few minutes of operation.
3. AivaToba Portable Cordless Handheld Vacuums
Buying a handheld vacuum cleaner is not always easy with the models that flood the trade. You have to take into account some parameters. And if you prioritize practicality in your selection criteria, there is a good chance that this AivaToba product is made for you. It is a stick format device, so it does not have a telescopic tube or a rotating brush, but simply a handle to direct the suction head. It is easy to transport and can be useful in various situations.
This specimen carries a 2200 mAh battery associated with a cyclonic system motor. This allows it to collect all kinds of dirt and even liquids. It also comes with a dedicated crevice tool for this purpose. This reference weighs only 756 g. It will be easy for you to handle it in all directions during your activities or to take it with you when traveling.
- Practical: This small cordless vacuum cleaner is suitable for all cleaning operations on small areas. It is able to get rid of different solid or liquid dirt. It can be used in any room in the house or in the car.
- Simple maintenance: This model comes with two removable and washable filters that you can remove during maintenance.
- Notice not in French: The manual is in English. However, the handling of this material remains intuitive.
4. BLACK+DECKER Cordless Stick Vacuum & Hand Vac
This Electrolux model comes forward as an alternative if you are not sure which vacuum cleaner to choose. It is a specimen that can be transformed into a portable device for cleaning your tables and other high furniture. Simply detach the module with the touch of a button. Repositioning is just as easy. This article contains a motorized brush nicknamed Animal Care. It is particularly dedicated to pet owners who want to get rid of hair all over the house or inside the car. The battery benefits from the TurboPower HD technology allowing the equipment to present considerable power and an autonomy announced at 45 minutes.
The presence of the dimmer will help you save its operating time. The handling of the whole is at the rendezvous. The ergonomic handle maximizes convenience during your movements. In addition, the brush can be turned 180 ° to facilitate vacuuming in difficult-to-access areas.
- Practical: The manufacturer has added elements to this equipment in order to optimize your comfort of use. You will find for example LED lighting located on the tips to bring brightness in dark places. You will also come across a removable dust container that you can easily remove without coming into contact with dirt.
- Tip performance: The component incorporates Brush Roll Clean technology which will help you remove hair and hair in a relatively short time.
- Charging time: Users estimate that 4 hours is quite long if the designer wants to make his product the best stick vacuum cleaner of the moment.
5. Bissell, 2747A PowerFresh Vac & Steam All-in-One Vacuum
With this Bissell model, your cleaning work will be done in no time. It incorporates an additional configuration that will avoid you having to buy other equipment in addition. Indeed, the presence of its steam cleaning option will help you remove stubborn dirt without having to mop afterward.
The buttons are arranged so that you can easily identify their functionality at first glance. The orange button is used for suction and those in blue are connected to the steam option. The latter is accessible with a simple swipe of the finger. Regarding its maintenance, simply extract the microfiber cloth and send it to the machine to refurbish it. The purpose of anti-limescale filters is to maximize the life of the steam outlet holes.
- Convenient time savings: Thanks to the steam cleaning function, you will not only be able to vacuum dust and hairs but also sanitize the surface to be treated to remove any stains.
- Efficiency: The presence of the metal sole at the level of the head allows an optimal grip on hard floors, thus ensuring the elimination of all kinds of dirt.
- Heavy: Compared with the other models in our review, this one exceeds the 5 kg mark. Although you only use it for a short time, its weight is still quite substantial.
Stick vacuums are more and more popular in small apartments today. Practical, functional, and space-saving, they also serve as a backup device in large homes. However, knowing how to choose the best stick vacuum cleaners of 2020 should be a priority when you are considering getting a model. Follow our review if you need advice in the field.
In general, when you are browsing a buying guide for the best stick vacuums, you will be given the choice between two categories of devices. They are mainly classified by their diet.
Wired models: These specimens operate from a mains connection. They, therefore, have a cable with a plug at the end that you will connect to an electrical source. The wire generally advances a considerable length, but the users always criticize them for their lack of maneuverability. Indeed, the component tends to hinder certain movements. However, their unlimited autonomy is their main asset.
Wireless references: These are the most widespread in the trade today. They are equipped with a battery that has the mission of storing energy following recharging on the sector. They were pleased with their ergonomics and their ease of transport. However, they are limited by their operating time, which is between 10 min and 50 min for the most advanced equipment.
To determine how to buy better value for the money vacuum cleaner, it remains important to take stock of its effectiveness. In addition, note that this criterion is a function of the power developed by the device.
You will need to check two parameters on the equipment label: the electrical power which will inform you of the device’s energy consumption and the useful power used to identify its suction power. The latter is to be inspected thoroughly because it conditions the effectiveness of your model.
Despite the fact that some manufacturers do not indicate it on their specimens, you can still refer to the voltage delivered by the battery. The value will generally be between 12 V and 24 V. The higher it is, the more you will reduce the cleaning time. We still advise you to refer to articles with a power adjuster. In this way, it will be easier for you to adapt your device according to the scope of your work and the type of soil to maintain.
It doesn’t make sense to rush around wondering where to buy a new stick vacuum. Selection criteria must be taken into account to ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant use of your future device.
Take stock of the weight of your item. Too heavy a model will tire you quickly. Prefer one, with a structure that will not display more than 4 kg on the scale, even for extra use. This parameter remains important if you have to transport your equipment regularly.
Also, give preference to specimens with a height-adjustable tube. In this way, you can easily adapt it to your morphology as well as the places to clean to avoid especially back pain. Some designers equip their devices with a pivoting suction head. This feature maximizes the mobility of the whole. It will be handy for reaching hard-to-reach corners such as beneath furniture and many more.
In any case, look for items with additional accessories such as replacement tips, a long nozzle or a brush. This will only optimize the performance of your device depending on the places to be cleaned. Stick vacuums often have a fairly high sound frequency, especially when they use cyclone technology. For your comfort, stay away from the references with a label beyond 80 decibels.
Autonomy or operating time
This is a determining factor if you plan to get a cordless vacuum. Generally, this value varies between 10 and 50 minutes depending on the performance of the battery integrated inside the device. Note however that a model with a low autonomy will be relatively cheaper than another with a long operating time. You will, therefore, need to invest if you want to acquire the best performing specimen.
This autonomy is conditioned by the type of battery with which the designer has fitted the vacuum cleaner. NiMh categories are appreciated by users for their affordable cost. However, they have a fairly long recharge time. They are also heavy and influence the overall weight of the device. Li-Ion batteries are lighter and more durable. They recharge fairly quickly, unlike the previous type.
-Frequently Asked Question-
Why choose a stick vacuum?
The return of the stick vacuum cleaner to the market for a few years now has made this equipment an essential appliance in homes. Although it does not match the power of the canister vacuum cleaner for large household sessions, it can still be used as a supplement to the canister for everyday tasks.
For this, this type of machine offers increased maneuverability and rock-solid lightness. The machine is capable of coming to grips with small dirt of all kinds on the ground, furniture, or even cars thanks to its 2 in 1 option. They generally carry a rechargeable battery ensuring their practicality and their mobility. They are mainly used to express the cleaning of your home. They are also effective in getting rid of animal hair on your sofas and carpets.
How does a stick vacuum cleaner work?
Once the device is switched on, the engine block switches on. The latter is connected to a fan which creates an air current allowing the formation of a partial vacuum. The air is then directed inside and then exits through an orifice provided for this purpose. This is how it also sucks up particles and dirt of all kinds. These are blocked by the filter, captured, then sent to the container dedicated to their reception.
What is the difference between the technologies used?
The race between the two major brands of commercial vacuum cleaners is launched. Each team equips its device with innovative technologies to seduce consumers. One finds, for example, the multi-cyclonic system like the 2 Tier Radial Cyclone ™ developed by Dyson allowing a collection in stages of the particles at the time of the suction of the dirt, gathering 15 cyclones in parallel on the Dyson Digital Slim. In terms of maneuverability, Rowenta has equipped its products with a flex system ensuring optimal sliding even in places that are difficult to access.
In the context of autonomy, the designers have both relied on lithium-ion batteries with a slight advantage for Rowenta with its model capable of having a working time of 75 minutes.
Lithium or ni-mh battery for a stick vacuum cleaner?
These two types of batteries are the most popular for stick vacuums. However, they have different characteristics that you will choose according to your expectations. Lithium-ion batteries display better autonomy.
They recharge quickly and can power the equipment over several tens of minutes. They are also easier to find commercially. Ni-Mh batteries, on the other hand, seem more accessible in terms of price and have a higher capacity. They are nevertheless heavier.
Where to put the scented cartridge in a stick vacuum?
The air freshener should be placed directly in the dust container of your appliance. To do this, simply vacuum it from the brush. Once the machine is in operation, it will deliver a fragrant smell throughout the house.