Can’t function without your morning dose of caffeine but are you always in a rush in the morning to get to work or put on your sneakers?
I inform you: you need a capsule coffee maker, and of course, it must be the best for your profile. Capsule coffee maker making espresso with cream on the table with single-dose capsules and coffee beans best capsule coffee maker. You will not find coffee machines here that DO NOT ADMIT biodegradable, compostable, refillable white label capsules or have direct recycling programs.
At CafeyBici it is not that we are very in favor of capsules, but we understand that they are fast and comfortable but if you buy it, you have to be consistent and have an ecological conscience.
Comparison Of The Best Capsule Coffee Machines Of This Year
- Caff.De Longhi Edg200b Dolce Gusto Piccolo Black | Best Coffee Maker
- Breville-Nespresso Usa Bec630sil1buc1 Nespresso | Best Coffee Machine
- Nespresso Lattissima One Original Espresso Machine | Best Coffee Maker For Iced Coffee
- Senseo 7810\65 Coffee Maker | Best Nespresso Machine
- Frigidaire Ecmn103-Black Multi Capsule Compatible Coffee Maker | Best Nespresso Machine Reddit
- Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker | Best Nespresso Machine For Cappuccino
- Breville-Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine | Nespresso Capsules
- Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker Combos | Nespresso Pod
1. Caff.De Longhi Edg200b Dolce Gusto Piccolo Black
Piccolo in Italian means small and refers to its compressed size, easy to locate. Its Dolce Gusto capsule system allows you to prepare everything from coffee alone or with milk to different chocolates or teas. This Delonghi capsule coffee maker has 15 pressure bars that will guarantee you a quality espresso with its desired layer of crema.
Easy to use: put water in the tank, press the left side button, wait for it to go from red to green, put your capsule and move the upper lever as you want a hot or cold drink.
2. Breville-Nespresso Usa Bec630sil1buc1 Nespresso
The power of 19 bars for a good coffee, extreme elegance, and thinness are the characteristics that would describe the Nespresso Delonghi Citiz. It is considered one of the best capsule coffee machines on the market, and this is endorsed by its 4.5 stars out of 5 awarded by its users. Of the Nespresso capsule coffee machines, the Citiz and the Essenza mini are the ones that are chosen the most for their aesthetics and results.
3. Nespresso Lattissima One Original Espresso Machine
Do you want a capsule coffee in the morning before putting on your shoes or a tie, but in the afternoon after training or a snack with your children, do you like to enjoy a cappuccino? It is a Nespresso capsule coffee machine with a somewhat higher price but with a particularity: a fresh milk tank, as well as a top, compact design with 3 types of coffee, long, short, or cappuccino.
Thanks to its Aeroccino One Touch milk system, it will allow you to prepare hot or cold milk foam.
Come on, although it is the most expensive of this comparison, it offers you something that the rest do not have and will enrich your mornings.
4. Senseo 7810\65 Coffee Maker
Quickly and being able to make 2 coffees with good cream directly are the 2 weapons of the Philips Senseo Original XL
You will save time thanks to its 1.2 L water tank, having to refill it less frequently than the rest of the “capsule trays”.
Very creamy coffee and velvet texture. This is how Senseo users describe it. It achieves this thanks to its Senseo Cofee Boost technology that makes hot water pass through the 45 holes of the capsules and obtain our desired black gold instantly.
5. Frigidaire Ecmn103-Black Multi Capsule Compatible Coffee Maker
Imagine being able to use Nespresso capsules, Dolce Gusto, or your freshly ground coffee in the same coffee machine. That machine exists, it is called BLACK Multi Capsule Made in Spain and it is in the top 3 list of the most desired capsule coffee machines on Amazon, how has your body been? Spanish companies at the forefront of innovation with a 96% positive score in the last 12 months are pioneers in this way of use. You will have all the essences, flavors, and textures in just one button. 19 bars and 1450 watts are responsible for the high quality of your morning coffee or post-workout afternoon chocolate or post-meeting with your superior.
6. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
The Delonghi Inissia is economical, nice, compact, and prepares a delicious Nespresso quality coffee quickly thanks to its heating system Thermoblok.
All this makes it continue to be one of the best sellers on Amazon since its appearance in 2013.
The gift of 14 capsules and 20 euros in Nespresso coffee makes it almost free.
It is a low-priced, beautiful, lightweight capsule coffee maker with ultra-fast heating. In 25 seconds you will have it ready to use and with an A + energy efficiency class, that is, the minimum electricity consumption that will also help you save.
7. Breville-Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine
Low on money and low on kitchen space, but don’t want to give up your dreams of homemade barista-style coffee in a really beautiful machine? Then you will love the Nespresso Essenza Mini coffee machine. It is one of the best quality-price capsule coffee machines. Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini, white, black or gray all super good. As the name suggests, the Mini is Nespresso’s most compact machine yet. Only 2.3 kilograms and a width of 8.4 cm, it will be easy to transport and will hardly take up space in your kitchen, camping shed, or beach apartment. If space in your kitchen is your problem, this is your coffee maker.
8. Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker Combos
Wacaco is a coffee machine that can work with Nespresso-type capsules or ground coffee [my favorite]. It does not use electricity, does not use batteries, has no battery, and weighs 335 grams in 15.5 cm. Don’t you think it’s amazing? That’s what I thought when I discovered it. With a patented pump system activated with your hand using minimal force, you generate up to 18 bars of pressure during extraction and you get the best espresso coffees with top cream that I have tried.
Its basic model only allows ground coffee, but if you buy it with its NS adapter you can make a Nespresso coffee anywhere, with clear hot water
Capsule Coffee Maker Buying Guide
STEP 1: Are you only coffee or coffee + other drinks?
- Only coffee with all its varieties: Nespresso
- You also want to be able to choose cappuccino, chocolate, infusions: Dolce Gusto or Senseo
STEP 2: What is your budget? What price do you want to spend?
- In the short term: each capsule coffee can cost you between 0.27 euros and 0.45 euros, depending on whether it is original or private label, it is apparently not much.
- You have machines from 65 euros like the Nespresso Essenza Mini or Ikohs Multi pots with very good results in comfort. From 59 to 300 you have machines with prices for all budgets.
- In the long term: 1 kg of ground coffee, even custom roasted, will make each of your coffee cheaper, around 0.14-0.2 euros per coffee.
- The outlay of the manual or automatic espresso machine without capsules is higher at the beginning, but in a year you are already saving money.
- If you want to know more you can go to our article deposit of the best espresso machines [without capsules]
STEP 3: Are you into infusions? Green tea, ginger, chamomile, pennyroyal
Choose the one with direct hot water like the Dolce Gusto Mini Me. Although all without capsules will have hot water. But without a specific function, it will drag out old coffee residue.
STEP 4: Size: is your kitchen, office, or workplace big or small?
Most are very compact and lightweight like the top-selling Nespresso Inissia or the ultra-slim Essenza mini.
Where you place it, keep in mind that the upper part must be free to insert the capsules and the back to remove the deposit.
STEP 5: Coffee quality
In terms of bars, they are all similar. See user reviews on Amazon or stop by a Nespresso house and ask for a tasting
Except for the Philips Senseo which generally refers to strong coffee lovers that they have to put 2 capsules to achieve that intensity [even so, the Senseo capsules are cheaper and more ecological] the rest depends on the palate of each one.
If you want more or less activation, it will depend on the amount of caffeine it contains.
A trick, roughly speaking, that will let you know if it has more or less effect on you is the type of coffee with which the capsules are created.
I mean roughly because the amount of caffeine also depends on the roast, method of preparation, etc. But to give you an idea:
Tip CafeyBici: In the world, there are basically 2 types of coffee: robusta coffee beans and arabica coffee beans.
The more robust it is, the more caffeine it has.
Look at ingredients and mix percentages.
Maintenance Of A Capsule Coffee Maker
Something in common with all pod coffee machines is how easy it is to clean.
More complex models such as the Krups Comand may have more nooks and crannies but its maintenance compared to those that have filters, arm with a bowl, … nothing to do
But you will have to meet some minimum cleaning and maintenance that I indicate here.
If you clean your coffee maker periodically, it will live longer, the taste of your coffee will remain intact and you will be free of molds and germs.
A MINIMUM OF MAINTENANCE is ALWAYSrecommendable mandatory to extend the [useful] life of your coffee machine and to continue to deliver energetic and rich espressos.
Be consistent: cleaning a Nespresso mode
Cleaning the Nespresso capsule machines ensures health for you and your coffee makers. I know it is a rock and that we are dogs for these tasks. But do it, go.
Separate all its components: tank, drip tray, capsule tank and wash them at least once a week with hot water + neutral soap and dry with a towel.
With continued use, oils and other coffee residues tend to build up.
If you quit and don’t clean it out of habit, the flavor of your espresso may change. Or worse, such a build-up could cause your capsules to no longer fit properly and encourage the growth of bacteria and fungi.
I confess that I know you have to do it but I forget many times.
Before and after each coffee.
It is a tip that will keep the flavor constant and eliminate residues. Every time you go to make a coffee in your capsule machine:
- Without putting the capsule: press the espresso button and let the only waterfall. This cleans up old leftovers.
- When you finish making your coffee: remove the capsule and press the espresso button again, it will clean the remains of that coffee.
- If you are doing several at once, you can skip the first clear step.
Remember to descale your coffee maker: tricks
Analyze the lime in your area.
Look at the map. In Levante, it is maximum, in Madrid much less.
So how often do you descale your coffee maker?
- If you are in an area with hard or very hard water: every 300 coffees.
- Soft zone: you can hold up to 1000 coffees.
- Middle zone: 600 coffees, which is the average recommended by Nespresso on its official website.
If your house has a descaler, you save this task [rather, it will do it less frequently], otherwise, you will have to do a descaling according to the indications of each manufacturer
With 20 minutes each month, you will extend the life of your coffee maker.
Filtered water only
The taste of the coffee depends on the capsule you use and ON THE WATER.
Your coffee will be better if you use filtered water.
From the bottle, it will be expensive but if you put an osmosis system on your tap or use water filter jugs, the famous Britta or similar, you will save money and plastics and you will gain comfort.
Thanks to an active carbon filter, these jugs eliminate bad tastes, odors from tap water, or any residue that reaches your home.
- You save money.
- You reduce waste from plastic bottles.
- You save back pain when coming from Mercadona.