It is very important to take care of the blender, as it is one of the appliances that we use the most to make everyday recipes. To keep it in good condition, it is necessary to take some preventive measures.
Tips For Taking Care Of The Blender …
Here are some instructions for preserving the life of the Imusa InfinyForce blender. Read them carefully, put them into practice, and let’s continue cultivating more special moments together at home !:
- To avoid electric shock, never use the product with wet hands or on wet surfaces.
- When adding the food you want to blend, never exceed the capacity indicated on the glass blender (1.25L) to avoid generating excessive effort on the motor.
- Keep the blender base clean, especially in the button area. After each use, use a damp cloth to remove food stains or dirt. You can also use small brushes to access the most difficult areas.
- Do not immerse the blender base in water, this could damage the motor. To clean it, use a damp cloth or rag.
- It is recommended not to add excessively hot liquids to the glass.
- Wash the blender immediately after each use, dry the parts very well and keep it in a safe place.
- Disconnect when you are not using the product or when you are going to clean it, a little carelessness may unintentionally activate the product causing accidents.
- Do not leave the product running or connected when you are away, especially when the product is near children.
As you can see, giving proper care to your Imusa InfinyForce blender is really easy. You should only pay attention to these 5 preventive recommendations.
At Imusa we want to offer you quality moments in your home so that you enjoy them in the company of your friends or family. We have designed a wide portfolio of products that adapts to your needs. Know it HERE or visit our Home & Cook stores. We will wait for you!